We ship delivered at Place (DAP) incoterms, duties and VAT excluded.
same day shipping (on stock items)
Same day shipping on stock items for orders received before Noon Canadian eastern time. Other orders will be processed and shipped within the next 24 hrs (week days). Our website will automatically confirm your order and tracking number by e-mail.
Freight costs are automatically calculated online when you process your order.
If your order happens to have an item that is out of stock, you will be informed at the time of order and we will suggest a substitute for you.
Our responsibility for any shipment ceases when the product is turned over to the carrier.
Please verify contents and quantity of items on the order upon receiving. Report any discrepancies to us within 5 days of the delivery of the shipment.
It is imperative that you retain all packaging material & cartons for inspection by the carrier. Without these items any claim can be denied. Please note that all shipments are send out uninsured and that a maximum insurance value of 250$ is offered by the carrier. You may request the shipment to be insured, the cost will not be included and the price associated with it will vary depending on the commercial value of the items.
- Download and fill in the product return form and send it back to Gecko Depot at +33 80 50 80 352 or at email@example.com
- Upon reception of your return form, Gecko Depot will issue a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) and will forward it to you. Then you may return the merchandise, freight prepaid, with the carrier of your choice after reception the RMA#.
- Please note that you must write the RMA# on all boxes addressed and returned to Gecko Depot. Any merchandise returned without an RMA# will be sent back to its sender. You must also carefully pack the returned merchandise or you will be held responsible for any damages occurred during transportation.
- Send the merchandise to Gecko Depot at the address sent to you with the RMA#, freight prepaid. Please keep the waybill numbers of your shipment(s) in case the merchandise is lost and tracking is necessary.
- Returned merchandise will be tested within a maximum of 2 weeks upon receipt. If the cause of the problem is not covered by Gecko’s warranty, the repair will be invoiced to you (see Warranty Statement).
- Repaired merchandise will be returned. A service invoice is issued and mailed with each report.